- Previously: FIFA-SICA, SC-UK & CIDA
- Currently: Adidas
|1998 to date
||This Program aims to improve the quality of education in selected Government schools of district Sialkot. The programme is preventive in nature and emphasizes on the quality of education that hinders dropouts, which is primary reason for the child labor market. The quality of education being addressed through capacity building of teachers on content mastery and pedagogical skills as well as improving physical condition of schools by actively engaging the local School Councils/ management committees.
- Government Schools Infrastructure Improvement through school development planning (SDP) and by engaging local people/ SCs
- Organization and capacity building of School Councils
- Teacher training/ capacity building of teachers on content mastery, pedagogical skills and child rights
- Children Clubs Organization and their capacity building on basic rights, school development and co-curricular activates